BillyRadd Music

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peg Is Back


My amplifier repair guy, Aaron, called me yesterday and told me that he was able to fix Peg, my B12N Ampeg combo Portaflex fliptop bass amplifier, with parts on hand. So, she's back home and sounds really great with my Kala U bass and my Fender P bass as well.

Aaron said he was really happy to work on my Ampeg and told me it was in the best condition of any vintage amp he had ever worked on. I told him that my parents had given the amp when I was in high school in 1963 and he was impressed that I was the original owner.

I recommend Aaron's work highly so if you are in the Asheville, NC area and need to get your guitar or bass amp worked on, get in touch with him. He knows it all, worked quickly and was very reasonably priced.

You can reach Aaron at theearthisourfeast@gmail.com or 828-254-3953.

It's nice to have Peg back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment