In the three years I’ve been lucky enough to be back into playing stringed instruments, I have been fortunate to amass quite an eclectic collection.
Starting from the left:
- Kala California Ubass (more bass, less space)
- Utah Plates Electric 4-String Guitar
- Fender Telecaster Custom Guitar
- Fender CD60CE Acoustic/Electric Dreadnought
- Fender 1964 DuoSonic Guitar
- Cigar Box Guitar by Milton Cable
- Kala KA-CG Acoustic Concert Ukulele
- Kodakaster4 3-String Electric Canjo
Note: Click on the links above to read more about each instrument.
I am finding that each one brings me happiness through playing them in their own individual way. I try to practice at least once a day with one or more of these instruments. Along with all my great family members, friends, experiences, and occurrences in my life, I find it particularly meaningful and humbling to recognize, especially during the holiday season, the many advantages, both spiritually and physically, that I have had.
In short, I've got it made and I know it.
I hope you all have a wonderful time this holiday, and see that most of us have much to be thankful for.